On May 18, the Governor announced the four-phase reopening plan that Massachusetts will follow. They also launched http://www.mass.gov/reopening
, which has detailed information about how reopening will proceed.
They have anticipated that gyms and fitness studios will open in Phase 3 (No date yet – no earlier than June 29).
But OUTDOOR FITNESS CLASSES
are permitted to operate in Phase 1 as of May 25th
and personal trainers will be able to operate in Phase 2 with restrictions.
Standard and guidance on outdoor classes is below:
- 6 feet of separation between participants
- 12 feet of separation between activity stations
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- No shared equipment, tools or materials
- Gathering must be less than 10 people, including
- Class must have pre-registration process
- Temporary signage needs to be in place
- All equipment must be disinfected after use
In addition to the state guidelines we ask that you do the following:
- Bring your own towels and mats!
- Bring your own water bottle filled beforehand
- No outdoor shoes are allowed upstairs
Having said this we have begun outdoor classes:
HIIT Body Combat Bootcamp
Monday's, Wednesday's Friday's, Saturday's & Sunday's at 7am & 8am with Michele Wanco!
Core Cycle LIVE
Monday's, Wednesday's, & Friday's 8am
Tuesday's & Thursday's 6am
TRX & more Gimme Strength classes are getting added soon...
Remember registration is now mandatory so be sure to sign up!
Please keep checking the website as we continue to build and grow classes at the studio.
and don't forget LIVE Zoom classes are still in progress and available everyday!!!
Thank you for your time and continued support for Heart Core as we tackle this together.