Keep From Getting you and yours Sick –
Eat These Detox SUPERFOODS Daily
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Your body is being bombarded by toxins – all day, e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y. Yowza!
From personal care products (shampoo, makeup, lotion) to the air your breathe, toxins are sneaky little buggers that will creep their way into your life and ultimately into your body.
These toxins accumulate in your body and can overwork your liver and immune system. As a result, you will feel tired, sick and run-down.
To help flush toxins out of your system and out of your body, regularly consume these SUPERFOODS.
Not only will you feel GREAT, but you will also give your immune system an incredible boost.
- Has a long history of being used to detoxify the body
- Supports healthy liver function
- Vital for cleaning your blood
- Contains glutathione
- Helps remove your body’s toxins
- Anti-carcinogenic properties
- High in vitamin K
- Needed for good liver health
- Works with your liver enzymes to help make it easier to eliminate toxins
- Flushes toxic metals out of your body
- Helps boost antioxidants
- Enhances immune system function
- Helps alkalize your body
- Encourages your body to flush toxins out
- One of the BEST foods for detoxification
- High pectin and betaine content
- Loaded with zinc
- Boosts your immune system
- Necessary for your body’s metabolic processes
- Support liver metabolism
- Packed with prebiotic inulin
- Helps your body form probiotics in your gut
- Aids your liver in detoxing
- Has sulfur-containing compounds
- Helps your body break down harmful chemicals
- A natural diuretic
- Protects cells from free radicals
- Boosts your liver enzymes
- Absorb toxic residues from the walls of your intestines
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Helps wash toxins out of your system
- Rich in catechins
- Helps restore your body’s pH balance
- Loaded with nutrients
- Iron, magnesium, zinc and calcium
- High content of betaine and pectin
- Have strong detoxifying properties
Not sure where to start with incorporating these foods into your daily diet?
You can begin by:
1. Squeezing fresh lemon juice into warm water and drinking it every morning
- Take it a step further by adding ½ teaspoon or more of turmeric
2. Add avocado, cucumbers, mung beans, cabbage and broccoli to your salad
3. Sip on a cup of green tea for a mid afternoon pick-me-up
What is YOUR favorite superfood? Please SHARE with us in the comments below!
view all posts