The absolute best time to work out is always going to be whenever works for you. After all, working out at 9 p.m. beats skipping it every single time because you slept through your alarm clock. But starting your day with a good sweat does have some serious advantages over leaving it for after work.
Here are eight benefits of morning workouts that just might convince you to start exercising first thing:
1. You'll consume fewer unnecessary calories.
2. You'll be more active all day long.
3. You'll burn more fat.
4. You'll lower your blood pressure.
5. You'll sleep better at night.
6. You'll protect yourself from diabetes.
7. You'll build muscle more efficiently.
8. You'll tap into the health benefits tied to exercising.